Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hiking, Travels, an Old WIP is Finished

Autumn is really here and I love the cool days.  Jogging is better on cool days than summer for me.  The hiking is beautiful and even a drive down the highway is breathtaking.

My husband and I went for a hike at Lake George recently and I took this photo right from my phone.  I was thrilled with the quality and it captures the beauty of the day.

Then we travelled to Virginia from upstate New York to visit family.  The timing was perfect going down route 83 because the farm fields were a beautiful green and there were still many green trees cheering up the autumn color.

Finally, I finished a scarf that I started FIVE years ago in the kitchen in our old house in Connecticut.  I love it.  Here's a shot of graft at the back of the neck which ended up making a nice star-ish pattern.

May your travels be beautiful and your old WIPs get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment