Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012

Here's the list of books I'd like to read during Fall Into Reading 2012.

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery.  This one is a little bit of a cheat because I started it over a year ago but got distracted and never finished it in spite of the fact that I absolutely love it!

The other books are series my kids are reading that are both very good.  I've already read the first books of both series but I want to finish the series so we can keep talking about them.  Most people are familiar with the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins.  The other trilogy by Kylie Chan is a great mix up of modern culture and Asian spirit/god fantasy.  There is a lot of action and a strong heroine who, as a character in a book, is very well developed.  I highly recommend it.

Red Phoenix by Kylie Chan

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Blue Dragon by Kylie Chan

Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins

And do knitting books count?  Well, I read those all the time anyway.  I have one picked out for my vacation in February too but I guess that's really WAY out of fall season and if I can get these 5 done this fall I'll be very happy with that.

I hope you're all reading too!

No comments:

Post a Comment