Saturday, January 14, 2012

Things I am Learning - One Thing My Husband is Learning

When beading on ornaments I need to knot each bead to have it turn out the way I really want it to turn out.

I prefer cowls to scarves. At least right now. Not so much bulk.

Even if I've knitted something once, I should still read the directions when I knit it a second time (3 hours today on 6 inches of a vest and I forgot to cable. FAIL!)

Malibrigo is awesome.  This Malibrigo hopes to become a Honegart, a cowl and a pair of mitts.
(Lame kitchen webcam photo of beautiful yarn does not do it justice.)


My husband is apparently learning something because Friday when I tried on a sweater that I love and have had for years but never wear he said, "Why don't you just cut it up and use it for a craft?"  He's learning.

Exercise tomorrow - drink beer and craft tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment