Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sore Hands

I am so sad to say that my hands have been aching a lot lately and I've actually had to take a break from knitting.  However, I think the soreness is due more to typing than knitting.  Still, it's a bummer and I'm not too sure what to do about it.  I snuck in a few rows on my Blue Ribbon scarf today and it's almost done but it has been a weird couple of days with no knitting.  Going on a bus trip yesterday with no knitting was maybe not torture but it was definitely strange.  And a Saturday with no knitting is just weird.  So I'll leave you today with no knitting pictures of my own but a link to my Pinterest Knitting board where I've pinned a bunch of knitting pics that I like.  http://pinterest.com/kidsteched/kniterama/.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're having trouble with your hands. I know how that is. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete