Monday, May 30, 2011

Pathetic

I rested my hands for a week from knitting only to bust up my finger playing volleyball at a bbq yesterday.  Pathetic!
I'm attempting to knit anyway because I'm driving my family crazy with having too much time on my hands.  At least my thumb doesn't hurt anymore.

Here's a fun picture of my daughter coming home from a Bat Mitzvah on Saturday.
A good time was had by all and our friend Grace did a beautiful job.

And a couple of shots from the concert last Thursday.
Pre Show Dinner

A Sea of Percussion


Hopefully my hands will be fully healed soon and there will be more knitting content again.  I've been spending my time looking through my magazines.  I'm finding so many inspiring projects.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Just OUCH! Heal fast. Did I mention ouch?

    ReplyDelete