Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still Sleeves to Here's Something Interesting

I'm still laboring on sleeves which aren't interesting for posting pictures.  I literally worked on them for hours today and am up to 188 stitches per row (both sleeves at a time) on size 2 needles.  My hands are tired so what am I doing - typing of course.  Like I didn't type all day.  But seriously, I'm ranting so let's move on.

Did you know that there are 42 members in the Weird Crafts group on Ravlery.  It's there that I found the wonderful Yip Yip from Sesame Street which I'll have to crochet for my son who adores the Muppets and all things muppety.  Which led me to look and see if there's a Muppet Group on Ravelry and of course there is.  This group has 701 members right now!  Go Muppets!  Which led me to this tasty treat.



And on that note, have a good night.

1 comment: