Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 for Tuesday - Anniversary Edition

10 Reasons that on this, our 19th Wedding Anniversary, I think my husband is Fantastic.



1. He's my best friend. There's no one I'd rather have a bottle of wine or a beer with.



2.  He makes me laugh.  (Sometimes even when I really don't want to.)


3.  He said in Pre-Cana that I was the only one who had enough energy to keep up with him.  On the other hand, he gets me to do things I would never otherwise do.

4.  He jumps off cliffs - into water or on skis.
5.  He's a crazy good father.

6.  Music!  All kinds and lots of live music.
7.  He doesn't mind that I'm a knitting/sci fi geek even though he isn't.
8.  He buys me yarn.
9.  He still kisses me hello whenever he sees me.
10.  He loves adventure. 


THANKS BUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Any one of those would be a good reason...but altogether, it looks like you stumbled upon the primo husband!

    And thanks for your comment about Counting Sheep :)

    ReplyDelete