Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random

  1. It's a beautiful thing when no one reads your blog (except you jellidonut and you, nameless follower both of whom I appreciate very much - and maybe Kathy is catching this post) because you can really write whatever you want.
  2. Did that young American figure skater in the Olympics last night get a bloody nose from spinning so fast or was the air just dry?
  3. Snow days are awesome.  Except that I need to go out and shovel snow.  Lots. Of. Heavy. Heavy. Wet. Snow.
  4. I need a dinner that involves using up lots of good bread.  Any thoughts?  All I can think of is French Toast.  If I melt a little cream cheese and raspberry jam on it and add powdered sugar will it seem like dinner?  More like dessert!
Two more days until more skiing.  Hubby and I got engaged at the top of Whiteface in Lake Placid.  I'm looking forward to going back.  Especially with all this awesome snow.

2 comments:

  1. Grilled cheese sandwiches? Or how about a really yummy soup, and you use the bread to make crouton-y toast-y thingies to dip into it? Bruschetta? Open faced turkey/ham/whatever & cheese melty sandwiches? For crying out loud, it's BREAD; all you really need is a salad, stinky gooey cheese and wine. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clea,
    FYI, it's Beth from KTog, I'm Knitkick on Twitter, Ravelry(changed it from snowyknits) and my own blog is: www.knitspinkick.blogspot.com I'm on of your followers, as Knitkick.

    Would love to pick your brain about pattern writing for sale--I have notebooks full of ideas, and I'm not sure how to make it work as a biz.

    xoxo-
    Beth

    ReplyDelete