Sunday, November 29, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Knit Style


On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the second day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven Turn-a-Square Hats,
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight Malabrigo hanks,
Seven Turn-a-Square Hats,
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine knitting nancies,
Eight Malabrigo hanks,
Seven Turn-a-Square Hats,
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lace shawls blocking,
Nine knitting nancies,
Eight Malabrigo hanks,
Seven Turn-a-Square Hats,
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pairs of Fetchings,
Ten lace shawls blocking,
Nine knitting nancies,
Eight Malabrigo hanks,
Seven Turn-a-Square Hats,
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve months of Zimmerman,
Eleven pairs of Fetchings,
Ten lace shawls blocking,
Nine knitting nancies,
Eight Malabrigo hanks,
Seven Turn-a-Square Hats,
Six skeins of Noro,
Five golden shawl pins,
All four Barbara Walkers,
Three beaded markers,
Two Cookie A socks,
And some size 5’s of ebony tree!

May your holiday knitting be fruitful and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment